Business Systems Analyst
My goal is to further my career in a field that I have come to love. Technology is constantly growing and presents a challenge to remain current and understand the evolving needs of those who use it. As a student with a degree in business, I understand the bridge between technology and business and how crucial technology is to the modern work environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration – Computer Information Systems
Business Analysis Skills/Experience
- Entity Relationship Diagrams
- Business Cases
- Workflow Diagrams
- Context Diagrams
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Data Dictionaries
- Structured Analysis and the Software Development Lifecycle(SDLC)
- Microsoft Project — Timelines, Deliverables, and Project Management
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Many other forms of Project Management and Systems Analysis and Design techniques
Data Analysis Skills
- Experienced with SAS, Tableau, R, and ACL
- Experienced scripting in the above platforms.
- Experienced in developing complex algorithms using data dictionaries to analyze data.
- Experienced with statistical analysis.
- Experienced with written, visual, and data based reporting and/or graphing.
- Experienced with C, C++, C#, VB, Golang, Java, Perl, Python, JS, jQuery, PHP, ASP.Net, and HTML/CSS
- Adept at learning new languages quickly and efficiently
- Experienced with databases such as MySQL and SQL Server
- Experienced in developing on Windows, OS X, and Linux platforms
System Administrator Skills
- Experienced with Windows and Linux based servers
- Experienced with VMware/vSphere
- Experienced with Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
- Experienced with LAMP and IIS
A more detailed resume is available upon request.